Hereâ€™s A Taste Of What Iâ€™ll Discover In This Program Thatâ€™ll Put Me On The Path Of Financial Liberation:
- How to find the ideal BUYER for my business, including examples and worksheets thatâ€™ll take me by the hand and guide me through the entire process (this sure beats â€œconventional wisdomâ€ when it comes to finding out how to get TOP DOLLAR for my business).
- The secret to getting the top PRICE for my business, including the top 10 potential buyer threats and opportunities. This section by itself is enough to pay for the entire course because it shares little-known â€œsecretsâ€ most business owners will NEVER know when it comes to selling a business.
- The SYSTEMS Iâ€™ll need to create in my business so I can make my everyday business life run smoother, while also making my business more attractive to potential investors.
- How to cleanly transfer ownership of my business and how to make even more money outside of my deal. This is the â€œmissing linkâ€ most business owners forget about when they sell their business, but the â€œ$10 Million Dollar Manâ€ sets the record straight here.
PLUS Iâ€™ll Also Get a Toolkit Binder That Comes With
the Following Invaluable Tools â€“ LITERALLY Worth
FAR More Than The Core Package Itself:
- Shortcut Legal Examples â€“ We all know that when you do any type of transaction in your business there is paperwork, well the same goes for when you buy and sell a business â€“ so Walter provides over 100+ examples for me to use to both speed up the process of engaging my team as well as preparation for selling.
- Do It Right Deal Analyzer â€“ This tool will make the implementation of this proven system work even easier for me. It will allow me to quickly, efficiently and accurately analyze which companies would be best suited to pay top dollar for my business.
- Multiplying Your Income
- The ESSENTIALS to Writing Million Dollar Ads & Sales Letters BOTH Online & Offline
- The ESSENTIALS of Productivity & Implementation for Entrepreneurs
- Income Explosion FAST START Tele-Seminar with Dan Kennedy, Bill Glazer, and Lee Milteer