What Is the Launch Grid Workshop?
1. A Tested and Proven FrameworkLaunches donâ€™t have to be risky. During the LaunchÂ Grid workshop, youâ€™ll soft launch your idea andÂ find out if your market wants what youâ€™re sellingÂ before you spend a lot of money on advertising, or waste a lot of time on product creation. Launch Grid gives you a proven, step-by-step plan for launching (or re-launching) your business or brand. It takes you all the way from idea, to testing for market fit, to creating awareness, getting that first sale, and beyond! We didn’t invent the launch process, but we have perfected it.Â And now, we’re giving it to youâ€¦
2. Identify Your Market. Clarify Your ValueKnowing who should serve is one thingâ€¦ FINDING THEM is an entirely different challenge. During the Launch Grid workshop, you’ll not only identify your ideal customer, you’ll also locate them, and build perfectly scripted “Awareness Campaigns” that get your brand noticedâ€¦even if you’re unknown, today. 3. Your messaging Will Write Itself Do you know exactly what you should say on your home page? What about your ads, and emails, and landing pages? What about your “elevator pitch?” You don’t have to guess. The Launch Grid will tell you EXACTLY what to say, and when (and where) to say it so your message is both noticed and affirmedâ€¦ 4. Know It Will Sell BEFORE You Launch It Launches donâ€™t have to be risky. During the LaunchÂ Grid workshop, youâ€™ll soft launch your idea andÂ find out if your market wants what youâ€™re sellingÂ before you spend a lot of money on advertising, or waste a lot of time on product creation. 5. Getting Your First Saleâ€¦And Beyond! Launch Grid is NOT a formula that produces “One Hit Wonders.” During this workshop, you’ll craft a “Predictable Selling System” that will get you your first, PROFITABLE sale.Â But it wonâ€™t stop there. Once your “Predictable Selling System” has been tested in the marketplace, it can easily be scaled into more and more sales, making Launch Grid a framework for business growthâ€¦not merely product launches.
How Does It Work?
Launch Grid is a 6-week online workshop, that’s divided into three partsâ€¦
PART 1- Value Proposition & Messaging
In part 1, we’ll clarify your value proposition and positioning. We’ll map out your “Value Journey,” architect your first “Awareness Campaign” and craft the messaging that will form your “Predictable Selling System.”
PART 2 – Soft Launch & Market Fit
In part 2, we’ll soft launch your new offer and test for market fit. Well utilize risk-free and cost-free methods to “soft launch” your offer, so you can test your idea before you even build your product.
PART 3 – You Will LAUNCH!
In part 3: You. Will. Launch. You’ll set a date, you’ll activate your pre-built “Awareness Campaigns” and you’ll allow your pre-tested “Predictable Selling Systems” to convert total strangers into rabid buyers and raving fans.
COURSE BREAKDOWNEach week for 6 weeks youâ€™ll complete a new step in the launch planning process, and by the time weâ€™re finished youâ€™ll have all the assets you need to successful execute “The Perfect Launch.”
- Module 1: Building Your Launch Grid
This is where it all begins! In this module, you’ll begin to compile all the assets you’ll need to execute your launch. You’ll identify your “Customer Avatars,” craft your “Statement of Value,” and brainstorm the “Entry-Point Offers” that will convert strangers into buyers.
- Module 2: Architecting the Value Journey
There is a formula for delivering (and extracting) value from a market, and you’re about to learn it. In this module, you’ll map the 8-step “assembly line” process that will transform complete strangers, into interested prospects, into excited buyers, into raving fans and, ultimately, brand ambassadors.
- Module 3: Constructing Your Predictable Selling SystÃ©m
Now that you have a completed “Launch Grid” and “Value Journey,” itâ€™s time to turn this framework into fully functioning assets. In this module, you’ll build your first “Minimum Viable Offer,” and prepare to test your messaging and value proposition in the “real world.”
- Module 4: The Soft Launch
Launches don’t have to be risky and expensive, and in this module we’re going to come as close as possible to “Failure-Proofing” your launch. The first step is to validate your assumptions on paper, and assuming things look good you can initiate a “Test Launch” that (with a little luck) will result in your very first sale!
- Module 5: Ascension and Onboarding
Once you’ve proven that your “Awareness Campaigns” and “Predictable Selling Systems” are working as planned, the next step is to architect the post-sale process that will simultaneously decrease refunds and churn, and increase customer values and overall satisfaction. Donâ€™t ignore this step…it’s critical!
- Module 6: Getting Your First Saleâ€¦And Beyond!
At this point, all your assets are in place and your systems and assumptions are fully tested and validated. It’s launch time! In this module, you’ll set your launch date, and YOU. WILL. LAUNCH. And then…YOU. WILL SCALE. Get ready, because things are about to get very interesting (in a very good way).