A 5-Part Online Training and Coaching Program to Help You Create and Distribute High-Quality Content That Gets You More Customers
The Opportunity to Make Money with Content Marketing Is Huge…Or Is It?Bloggers, content marketing gurus and the statistics they share might lead you to believe that all it takes is an idea, a blog and a few social media channels and you’ll be enjoying a list of 20,000 buyers with cash rolling in weekly.
For Example, Have You Heard That…75% of Americans admit to bringing their phone into the bathroom? (A captive audience!) 70% of mobile searches lead to online action within an hour? (An audience primed to buy!) More people own smartphones than toothbrushes? (That’s almost 2 billion people, all just waiting to meet you!)
Makes you want to run home, throw up a blog and start your empire, doesn’t it? ðŸ™‚
But Here’s the Challenge…The average time people view a video is just 60-120 seconds. 55% of people who click on a link to an article spend less than 15 seconds reading it. The average page view time is less than 60 seconds. And, have you ever heard that a goldfish’s attention span is only 9 seconds?
Guess what? We humans have dipped BELOW the goldfish with an average attention span of 8 SECONDS.Given those statistics, I have just a few more seconds to say something meaningful :)â€” so let me lead with this:
Now, more than ever, content is the secret to attracting the right customers and converting sales…but itâ€™s got to be the right content, delivered the right way, at the right time to the right people.And that’s what Iâ€™m here to help you with. Whether you:
- Feel like a content newbie who doesn’t know where to start
- Struggle to find the confidence or expertise to execute effective content marketing
- Commit random acts of content, but have yet to reap the customersâ€”or the profitsâ€”from your work
- Feel overwhelmed about where to start, what to say and where to go to distribute your content or…
- Have a good content system up and running in your business but you know you can be getting better results for all the work you’re putting in…
When you invest in my Content Crash Course, here’s what you’ll receive:
1. My 5-Step Content Crash Course Online Training System Which Includes:
Step 1: The 5 Golden Rules of Content That Connects & ConvertsYou’ll discover the secrets to creating content that 1) attracts the right audience, 2) connects with your prospects, 3) converts them to customers and 4) delivers tremendous value and impact. In this step, you’ll discover:
- The 3 key elements to being clear with your content strategy. Skip these and you run the risk of confusing your audience . . . and we all know that a confused mind doesn’t buy.
- How to produce the all-important “results in advance” that turn new readers into your biggest fans.
- How to create content that makes your audience click throughâ€”no matter how much other “noise” is around. Here’s a little tough love from me, but it’s true: If your content isn’t relevant, no one is going to read it.
- Discover how to work with the human brainâ€”instead of struggling against itâ€”to open your students to discovery and make them more likely to take actionâ€”fast.
Step 2: How to Getâ€”and Keepâ€”Your Audienceâ€™s AttentionI’ll unlock the keys to understanding exactly how people really consume information so you can work the big levers that drive them to pay for contentâ€”as well as your products and services. In this step, you’ll discover:
- Exactly how to bridge the gap between content and revenue (and it can feel like a big one!) with my 5-part formula for building readers into customers. (This is what so many bloggersâ€”including even the prosâ€”are missing.)
- 7 powerful ways to grab attention in a noisy, noisy world, as well as…
- How to turn that attention into action so you have an audience who wants to pay you for what you know.
- How to turn zero likes, zero comments and zero shares into a flurry of activity with 6 simple tools you can use right now.
Step 3: Your Signature TalkMy business really took off once I discovered my core story and signature talk. I’ll show you how to position yourself as a leading expert in your field and attract speaking, media and publishing opportunitiesâ€”and how to convert your audience into paying customers. In this step, you’ll discover:
- How to leverage the elements that every Signature Talk must have so you have your audience in the palm of your hand, instead of speaking to an audience that’s totally tuned out.
- I’ll show you how understanding the two key parts of your talk will prevent you from falling flatâ€”and keep you from turning your audience 100% against you. (I’ve seen it happen, and it’s not pretty!)
- How to improve your presentation skillsâ€”and successfully pitch your products and services from stageâ€”to become an in-demand speaker and open up a new source of revenue.
- Engage your audience quickly, easily and effectively with my 3×5 formula. It takes all the guesswork out of creating an effective presentation.
Step 4: The “How-To”â€”3 Steps for Creating Quality Content That SellsSo many programs only focus on the “why,” but I will also give you the “how” when it comes to content curation, structure and production. In short, I’ll show you all the nuts and bolts you need to become a content master ASAP. In this step, you’ll discover:
- How to leverage third-party research, your network and the myriad resources available so you don’t have to create all of your content on your own. Leverage what’s thereâ€”and get great results. I’ll show you how!
- How to harness the potential that every communication has to transform a personâ€™s life. It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give and receive, and I’ll show you the secrets behind it.
- How to leave your audience wanting more so they return to you over and over again for more solutions of higher and higher value. (And how not to “fill them up” with too much information in a free blog post and never see them again!)
- Exactly what resources you need to create a content-producing machine that works on autopilot, including contractor resources, equipment and an inside tour of my webcasting setup. It took me a couple of years to get this right, and I’ll share it all with you in barely an hour!
Step 5: Content DistributionWhat good is all your content if no one ever sees it? In this step, I’ll show you how to 1) uncover new content distribution channels (paid and free), 2) maximize the 3 types of media and 3) optimize your content so itâ€™s seen by the highest number of people possible within your target market. In this step, you’ll discover:
- The 3 types of media. Treat them all the same at your own risk! I’ll share my specific, easy-to-implement strategies for content distribution in each of these mediums.
- The 3 ways to get your content seen, read or heard. (All you need is 3!) I’ll show you how to use these levers to capture attention and convert new qualified leads to your business. You’ll save TONS of time over the trial-and-error method.
- How to measure your return on investment (ROI). Your moneyâ€”and your timeâ€”are the most valuable resources you have. I’ll show you the smart way to evaluate how you’re spending both so you get the biggest bang for your investments.