What You Get:
- How to navigate the stress and awkwardness that is your first videos (I even show you some of my terrible first vids.. it’s bad)
- How to produce high quality content for all budgets (from under $100 to a full $10,000 studio and everything in-between)
- How to set up lights so you don’t look like a gremlin on camera
- How to build an audience that actually likes and wants to watch you on a daily basis
- How to quickly edit videos and thumbnails like a freaking pro
- How to navigate the many ways to monetize your channel (my favorite topic)
- What the algorithm wants.. Boy is she an elegant beast that algorithm
- And much, much, more. Check out the full curriculum below if you’re still not convinced.
Maxwell Maher – The YouTube Code Cracked: Videos
There are no reviews yet.