Justin Jackson Marketing For Developers
Justin Jackson Marketing For Developers
Regular price Sale price $5.50When will I receive the course?
Justin Jackson Marketing For Developers download
Marketing for Developers
A book and course for programmers who want to learn marketing
Only one factor predict’s a product’s successIt’s not the quality of your code. It’s not “scratching your own itch.” It’s not the programming framework you chose. It’s not test-driven development or continuous integration. What makes an app successful? Having product/market fit! Programmers who earn significant revenue from their products validate demand before they start coding. One of the biggest mistakes developers make is they think they know what people need. But building something that meets a need isn’t enough. You have to create something people want.
Hey Justin, I loved the book! The content is concise and damn actionable. I am a developer and a product designer. I’m pretty confident in how to build a product. However, when it comes to marketing and launching I had no clue where to even begin or what steps to follow. Marketing for Developers is my guiding light – with it I am not just a confident developer, but a confident founder! Cheers, Pranav, Cadet
How do you build something people want?
“I’m a software developer who’s already launched some projects. None of them generated any revenue. I got this course to help me fix that. I want to build a SaaS that makes enough income to pay my rent, preferably more.” – Marketing for Developers studentTired of making software that no one wants? Discover what people will pay for before you start coding. Marketing for Developers takes you through this process: Good marketing isn’t about employing the latest growth hack. At its core, good marketing is correctly identifying a legitimate problem that people will pay you to solve.
Marketing for Developers is the guide you’ve been waiting forThe book and course will teach you everything you need to know.
- The beginning: everyone starts with no audience, no product, and no revenue. It’s OK if you’re just starting out!
- Build something people want: you’ll learn how to choose your target market, understand what motivates them, and pick a product idea.
- Use the lean marketing stack: identify the right tools, configure them, and track the right analytics events.
- Pre-launch: design a landing page that converts, write blog posts, optimize for search and build buzz.
- Launch and grow: promote your application with confidence, get more traffic, creating campaigns that convert, and get your first paying customers.
The full bundle includes:
- 27 video lessons on everything from building an audience to running Facebook ads
- A copy of the 5-star rated Marketing for Developers book
- 15 interview videos with experienced founders like Des Traynor, Josh Pigford, Tracy Osborn, Nathan Barry, Ryan Hoover, and Brennan Dunn
- Interactive workbooks: write down your notes, save them, export them as PDF
- 18 downloads and bonuses: Product Hunt Handbook, competitor survey questions (PDF), launch checklist, and more!
Who is this for?Marketing for Developers is for programmers who want to earn an income from the products they create. I wrote it specifically for these three stages:
- “I want to build a product, but haven’t found an idea.”
- “I’m building a product, but haven’t yet launched.”
- “I’ve launched, and I’m looking for my first 100 customers.”
“As developers, you can create things, which is magical.”You can build the application; this Marketing for Developers will help you to launch it to paying customers.
Marketing for Developers reviews:Vadim Demedes says:
“★★★★★ What can I say – amazing! A specific checklist on how to market & launch your product”Ricardo Gomes says:
“★★★★★ This is an amazing resource. Justin knows his stuff and gives very actionable advice. I recommend this to any developer that can’t seem to figure out what the marketing “gurus” are talking about.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
How It Works
- Delivery within 5min - 8h (depending on our orders volume)
- MEGA.nz/Google Drive Links (pick at checkout, links are replaced for free)
- Payments are through Shopify's system, PayPal only supported via Friends & Family (to prevent scammers)