Price Action Is The Greatest EqualizerIt is what really separates the boys from men, when it comes to technical analysis. Heck……. IT IS technical analysis. When you don’t use indicators, you actually understand why you are taking a trade.Â You are not taking a trade because Stochastics are oversold or overbought.Â YOU are the one the making the decision, and best of all YOU understand it, and YOU are able to explain it. There is no getting around it.Â If you want to trade the markets, you are going to have to understand what you are looking at.Â Make no mistake about it.Â Chart-reading is a skill.Â It’s not some “holy grail” forex trading robot you can turn off and on. From the first ever day that the stock market opened, there were floor traders who were analyzing the price movement of a stock as it was going up and down. People like Jesse Livermore became rich at the beginning of the 20th century just being able to follow the price movement by LISTENING to the direction it was moving in. He was able to spot natural support and resistance areas in the price just by paying attention.Â This is somebody who didn’t have the technological advancements that we have today.Â What’s our excuse??? We shouldn’t have any excuses. None whatsoever. Traders have just become too dependent on technology. Instead of taking the time to learn how to properly analyze the markets, we have traders that want all these gadgets, bells, and whistles to do the analyzing for them. THAT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!
What Does Price Action Tell Me?Well, in short……..everything (at least from the technical analysis side). You know how people read a book? Or how you are reading this right now? Well…..that’s kind of how this works. You can start from the left of the chart and start reading to the right, just as you would read a book.
- You can start to see support and resistance areas
- You can see where the market would have some breakout areas
- You can read the possible future direction of the price
- You can see how time is a factor in where the price will be going
- You can basically see exactly what is happening in the market
With The “Price Action Trade” Course I’ll Show You:
- How To Quickly Spot A Trend
- The Correct Way To Use Trendlines
- My Trading In The Buff Strategy (Currently being sold separately for $77)
- The Importance of “Wicks” In Trading
- A Really Simple Way To Spot TRUE Support And Resistance
- When And How To Use Fibonacci Retracements
- How To Trade The Market From The “Top-Down”
- How You Can Literally Read A Chart From Left To Right
Price Action Is UniversalYou want to know my favorite thing about trading the market like this is?Â Without question it has to do with the fact that it’s universal.Â What do I mean by this? Well……have you ever seen one of those mechanical forex trading systems where the developer says something like this only works for the EUR/USD and only a 15 minute chart???? I can’t help but wonder……WHY????? Aren’t you kind of handcuffing yourself if you can only trade one currency pair on only one time frame?Â It seems kind of gimmicky, doesn’t it? Why on earth should there be any kind of limits as to what you can and can’t trade? Since it isn’t a system (At least, in the traditional sense), there are no limits. This means:
- You can trade any currency pair.
- You can trade any time frame.
- You can trade any MARKET!!!!
- You can scalp the market.
- You can swing trade.