Powerhouse Ways to Out-Think, Out-Perform, Out-Sell, Out-Market, and Out-Earn the Competition
“Real Business Growth Strategies and Tactics for Real Businesses”Jay Abraham is best known as the $9 Billion Dollar Man — for profits he has helped generate for his clients and students. He has (arguably) helped more business owners, in more industries, in more countries, make more money, and sell more of their products and services in more powerful/profitable ways than perhaps any other marketing expert or strategic growth advisor in the entrepreneurial space. This is not hyperbole. Success magazine said heâ€™s “probably the greatest marketing mind alive today” Forbes listed him as one of the top 5 executive coaches in the country, saying that his specialty is, “Turning corporate under performers into Marketing and Sales whizzes”. They also called him “the real thing.” Investorâ€™s Business Daily said “He knows how to get the maximum results from minimum effort” .
- Convergent vs. Divergent Thinking (With Carlos Dias)
- Sales Performance Enhancement (PEQ)
- Leveraging Strategic Relationships/ Resources/ Distribution channels.
- Creative, Nonlinear, High-Impact Strategic Marketing
- Using Barter as a profit center (Special Guest)
- And much, much moreâ€¦
- Making the money connection
- 60 ways to harness other business’s resources, assets, access-without capital or risk
- 12 pillars for creating unlimited business wealth-without investing capital/risk
- Nine ways most businesses get stuck and how to get unstuck
- Top three reasons most small businesses can’t get past their limited size
- Twenty ways to increase frequency or utility/economic value of a buyer
- Turning yourself into a “multiplier” instead of a business “diminisher”
- Creating an iconic brand/company/product
- 43 methods for leveraging other business’s relational capital
- How to incorporate divergent thinking into whatever linear strategies, marketing and business model you currently apply
- 60+ real world case study stories, actual illustrative examples of successes we’ve engineered by adapting and adopting
- Template examples/exercises to transform your business from commodity to proprietary/from marginal to pre-eminent.