â€œDiscover The #1 Step You Can Take Right Now To Get More Sales And Make More Money As Soon As Tomorrowâ€¦Even If Youâ€™ve NEVER Hired A Salesperson, Donâ€™t Know Where To Start, Or
Think Itâ€™ll Be Too Much Of A Hassle.â€This Cut-and-Paste System Is Truly The FASTEST Way To Close A Higher Percentage Of Sales If Youâ€™re Already Over-Worked And Your Revenue Has Plateaued. Dear Renegade Marketer, The majority of businesses fail the first five years. Not because of their product or service, and not because of poor accounting practices. Itâ€™s lack of sales. The bottom line is this:Â the more sales you generate, the more income you produce. Yet youâ€™re probably wearing too many hats in your business to concentrate on the â€œsalesâ€ part of your business. Thatâ€™s why you need to hire a salespersonâ€¦or a sales team. Because the more salespeople you have, the more sales you will generateâ€”all things being equal. Now you may think hiring a salesperson is a â€œhassleâ€ and â€œyouâ€™d rather do the work yourself so it gets done rightâ€â€¦or you â€œdonâ€™t have timeâ€â€¦ Hiring salespeople is the first specialization you need to hire if you want to grow your business. And weâ€™re going to show you our quick and painless system for:
- Finding salespeople that doesnâ€™t require you to waste time with â€œdudsâ€ (weâ€™ll show you how to attract hungry salespeople thatâ€™ll give you an unfair advantage over your competitors)
- Motivating salespeople so theyâ€™ll want to keep working for youâ€”and you wonâ€™t have to waste time micromanaging so theyâ€™ll keep producing for youâ€”while you focus on other areas of your business
- Compensating them so theyâ€™ll keep giving you sales, yet doesnâ€™t eat too much into your bottom line
If Youâ€™re Frustrated With Your Current Sales Team, Looking For â€œNew Blood In Your Sales Force, Or Are Looking To Grow Your Company, Then Keep Readingâ€¦Perhaps you love copywriting, coaching, consulting or working with patients but hate the â€œsalesâ€ part. Or you have a sales team thatâ€™s constantly missing their quotas and arenâ€™t raking in the sales like they used to. Hiring a sales team is the #1 thing you can do today to get an â€œunfair advantageâ€ in your marketplace so you can focus on what youâ€™re good at and you love doingâ€¦and let everyone else do the â€œgrunt workâ€ of selling. Sure, you can advertise to get more leads, write the next winning sales letter, create the next breakthrough product, and recruit an army of affiliates to drive traffic to your website or storefront. But all that stuff takes time. Whereas hiring a sales person or a sales team can happen as soon as tomorrow â€”that is, if youâ€™re using the right system. Your sales superstars could be out in the field making sales on your behalf and doing outbound calls you hate doingâ€¦while you focus on the high value $500 to $1,000 per hour tasks critical to your business. Or they could help you take the afternoon off and spend time with your family and friends for a change. More free time, less hassle and less stress in your business. You canâ€™t beat that.
But You Canâ€™t Just Hire Any Salesperson Or Sales Teamâ€¦You Need To Know Where To Find Them And How To Motivate ThemMost businesses make the mistake of posting on Craigslist ads looking for salespeople and â€œhope and prayâ€ theyâ€™ll work out. This is a true recipe for failure. Hiring salespeople without using a proven system could lead you toward the wrong candidates that could hurt sales, erode profits, damage customer relationships, and destroy your image in the marketplace. A sales team isnâ€™t just responsible for building your bottom line. Theyâ€™re your â€œfront line armyâ€ who has the most contact with your customers. So not only do you need to grow your sales team, but you need to grow it properly. This is critical, because we live in uncertain times. The threat of higher and new taxes, Obamacare, and an increasing federal debt could put your business at riskâ€¦even if you think things are going great right now. You may feel like youâ€™re vulnerable because youâ€™re spreading yourself too thin. You may also realize that sales is a weakness in your business that could easily be shored up by hiring and training a competent sales team. You may even worry that your business will never be valuable enough for you to retireâ€”where you could be forced to work a minimum-wage job well into your 70â€™sâ€¦instead of enjoying your Golden Years. So if you, in honest appraisal, feel that there are weakness and vulnerabilities in your businessâ€¦if you feel anxious about not making enough sales in your business, then listen to what youâ€™re inner-mind is telling you. Itâ€™s telling you that you need to invest in your business by hiring a sales team to do the selling on your behalf so you can focus on the high-value tasks in your business by investing in GKICâ€™s New Program:
â€œThe Ultimate No B.S. Renegade
Guide To Putting Together A Highly
Effective Sales Teamâ€
â€œThe Ultimate No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Teamâ€ is GKICâ€™s blueprint for attracting, motivating, and compensating a sales team. It consists of 4 CDs where GKICâ€™s Chief Marketing Officer Dave Dee grilled GKICâ€™s Director Of Sales Nick Loise on how he hires, motivates and compensates GKICâ€™s sales force in Chicago. The best part is we kept everything simple. Nick literally takes you by the hand and leads you through every single step from attracting salespeople to transforming them into â€œhuntersâ€ thatâ€™ll make tons of sales on your behalfâ€¦ â€¦whereas most books and courses will cover just one aspectâ€¦such as finding and recruiting salespeopleâ€”but never get into the meat of how to train them, nurture them, and compensate them so theyâ€™ll go â€œto batâ€ for you every day. In other words, when you go through â€œThe Ultimate No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Teamâ€ and implement everything we teach, youâ€™ll not only make more money, butâ€¦.
Youâ€™ll Transform Your Business From Just An Income Generator
Into A Saleable Asset Thatâ€™s Attractive To InvestorsThatâ€™s rightâ€¦building a stellar sales team is one step toward building an asset youâ€™d be able to sell at some pointâ€¦if you choose. And, with the right system, you can get started as soon as tomorrow without spending time writing a sales letter, creating a whole new product, finding affiliates, joint venture partners, etc. Because, if youâ€™re honest with yourself, youâ€™re probably leaving a ton of sales on the table because you have too many â€œirons in the fireâ€ in your business to concentrate on salesâ€¦ â€¦Or youâ€™re leaving the success of your business up to mediocre salespeople that barely meet their quotas and benchmarks. Perhaps you have plenty of time to make sales but cannot seem to close a good percentage of leadsâ€”something an experienced salesperson can remedy. â€œThe Ultimate No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Teamâ€ will give you certainty and confidence thanks to the 4 CD modules. Weâ€™ll also give you word-for-word transcripts of these CDs and every exhibit Dave and Nick discusses on the audiosâ€¦including how to find people on social media, compensation plans, and lead sources.
Hereâ€™s Just SOME Of What Youâ€™ll
Discover When You Take Action Today:
- Where to find â€œbarracudaâ€ closers online and offlineâ€”including our â€œtop secretâ€ website we use to find candidates (sure beats paying a recruiter.)
- How to predict whether a salesperson is going to make the cutâ€¦even before you hire him/her (this will save you tons of time and frustration.)
- The traits and appearance factors you need to look for in a salesperson (If they do this in an interview, then show them the door.)
- How to interview for top-notch sales superstars so you can load your sales force with top producers. Imagine filling your sales force with sales people who constantly exceed their annual goals and generate new business for you.
- The optimal number of salespeople you should hire so theyâ€™ll stay motivated and competitive (the number will SHOCK you!)
- How to overcome â€œsticker shockâ€ when it comes to paying your top producers (this is what keeps most businesses from experiencing more growth.)
- How to motivate your salespeople to performâ€¦even if they have bad months (nope, you donâ€™t have to buy them a Jaguarâ€¦itâ€™s the little things that count.)
- The #1 trick you can use to keep your salespeople producing on the sales floor (this only takes one second!)
- A daily sales ritual you need to be employing right now to rev up your sales team and ensure they keep moving deals forward (this takes place of the typical 4-hour monthly sales meeting.)
- The secret to quickly and easily training your sales people on your products and services so they can sell them for you (itâ€™s not just giving your salespeople the product and expecting them to go through itâ€¦)
- How to hold your salespeople accountable by tracking their production every day, week, month and year (this is how you build a true asset thatâ€™ll keep producing for you again and again.)
- How to â€œweed outâ€ the salespeople who arenâ€™t cutting it (this goes deeper than just figuring out if theyâ€™re hitting their numbers or not.)
- The secret to planning sales meetings that donâ€™t require hours and hours putting together (this allows you to focus on the important stuff thatâ€™ll help you build your business.)
- How to marry marketing with sales so youâ€™re always feeding qualified leads to your prospectsâ€¦not â€œlooky-loos.â€
- The secret to selling to multiple generations, and how to marry both phone and email when it comes to raking in sales.
- â€œUndergroundâ€ lead sources your competitors will NEVER know thatâ€™ll allow you to find the sales superstars thatâ€™ll remove the worries from your business.
- How to set up the sale that separates you from your competitors and gets you closer to â€œYesâ€ (They could be customers for life when you employ this strategy.)
- â€¦and a whole lot more.