Music has changed. Once there was Donna Summer. Now there’s Katy Perry. Cars have changed. Once there was the AMC Pacer. Now there’s the Toyota Prius. Television has changed. There used to be 3 channels. Now most people have over 200. And America’s enemies have changed. I can remember in the Marine Corps being told (literally) every day “there’s someone in Russia training to kill you right now…you better train harder than him”. Now there’s ISIS.
But you know what hasn’t changed? How everyone tells you to write “sales pitches”. The SAME stuff that people were told to do in the 1970’s (you know back when direct mail, newspapers and magazines were king), is STILL being taught today. And it’s a crime. Because while that stuff did work for a very, very long time…today…not so much. Not in a world of information at your fingertips, social media, mobile devices and ultra-short attention spans. Not in the world of the Internet.
I’m frequently asked “what do you recommend to learn copywriting?”. And I always say “um…nothing” because I know everything available just recycles the same stuff from decades ago. Stuff that was created by people who aren’t even alive anymore. Not cool.
So I decided to change this. To come up with a way where I could show people how to “sell like hell” in TODAY’S WORLD…where emails, video scripts and web pages are king. You see, you need to do things very differently today. And learn differently too. You need…
A System That Quickly Turns a Handful of Words Into Money
And that’s what I’ve created. I call it the Kaizen Copywriting System.
Let me explain. Kaizen is a Japanese word that loosely means “change is good”. But it’s also the practice of doing small, simple things that lead to big results. And that’s where you come in. Because it’s a system that shows you how to use small, simple words and phrases that lead to dramatically larger sales for your business.
Here’s a fun fact. No one reads anything from beginning to end these days. Not emails, not web pages. And the majority of people never watch videos from start to finish either. They skim. We all skim.
In fact, I already know the odds of you reading this web page from top to bottom are practically nil. The problem is that the “old school” way of writing stuff assumes you will. And that absolutely kills your conversion rate…meaning how many people actually buy your stuff in response to your emails, videos and web pages.
The Kaizen Copywriting System fixes this for you. Not only will you be able to “sell like hell”, but I’ve put it all together in a system…a formula…a template…that anyone can use. Even if you suck at writing. Even if you hate writing. Even if you have no time for writing. Here’s a closer look at how I do this for you:
* I introduce you to a technique I call 15 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL. With it, you’ll be able to write web pages that sell like hell in about 30 minutes. No staring at a blank screen. no stress and no worries about your copy sucking. It won’t.
* You’ll learn to use a concept I call SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND. This is probably one of the most important things you need to learn for writing emails, video scripts and web pages. It can easily slash the time you spend writing in half. It can easily double your sales too. And it will take you exactly 5 minutes and 26 seconds to learn how to do this in my system.
The 4 Different Styles of Emails That Will Make You The Most Money
Even better, I give you the templates to use for each. But the best part is they are goof-proof…just do what I show you and you’ll be makin’ bank.
* The 4 different styles of video scripts that will make you the most money. Once again, I’m going to give you the templates to use for each. One let’s you craft video scripts in under 5 minutes. Another makes failure impossible. The third will give you an unfair advantage over competitors. And the fourth will give you the most profitable video you’ve ever made.
* We ran out of beer. In 6 minutes and 36 seconds, I’ll teach you the tricks of making your copywriting “sticky”…so people stick around to hear what you have to say…instead of bolting like your party ran out of beer. That’s very important on the Internet these days, when the next “party” is always just a click away.
* The curious case of the PowerPoint video. You’ll learn how to take a simple PowerPoint video…just words on slides…and turn it into the best sales tool you’ve ever had.
* Well, that just killed the sale. You’re probably doing this on your web pages right now. Mostly because everyone else does it. Or says you should do it. What you don’t know is that it’s draining your sales by 23%, 48% or in some cases as much as 63%. Just this one little thing on your web page. I tell you what it is and how to fix it in a lesson that takes all of 3 minutes and 14 seconds.