Attention: Small Business Owners, Sales People and Anyone Who Wants More Customers, Clients or Patients…
â€œJust Released! Confidential Formula Provides The Step-By-Step Blueprint For Generating A Continuous Stream Of Customers, Allows You To Quickly Dominate Your Market And Turns Your Business Into A Money-Making Machine!â€
The Amazing Part, Of Course, Is How Quickly This All Works. Within Hours of Employing These Strategies You Could See A Boost In The Number Of QUALIFIED Leads Coming Into Your Business and Could Double The Size Of Your Business In As Little As 6 Months!If you want to grow of your business in the quickest, most efficient way possible continue reading… Weâ€™re going to reveal a secret some copywriters donâ€™t want you to know and itâ€™s this: You Can Probably Create Better Ads For Your Product or Service Than Most High Cost Copywriters And Ad Agencies Hereâ€™s why: youâ€™re much closer to your business than any copywriter could ever get. You know all your marketâ€™s hot buttons and youâ€™re passionate about your product/service. You just need a formula. A formula thatâ€™s been used over and over again by most â€˜A-Listâ€™ copywriters, including Dan Kennedy those at GKIC. And weâ€™re not talking about creating â€œcookie cutterâ€ copy here either. Have you seen a movie recently? Most movies fit into specific genres: horror, comedy, drama, etc., but they all follow similar formats: the hero kills the enemy, the guy gets the girl at the end, they all live happily ever after, etc. In other words, most movies follow proven script sequences, or formulas, which have been shown to appeal to movie-goers again and again. But each movie has a different twist on the plot, interesting characters, and meaningful scenarios that make it different from other movies and that keeps us coming back for more – Hollywood has this down to a science! In the same vein, we have a formula for writing marketing messages that eliminates a lot of the â€œguessworkâ€ you have to go through, but can easily be tailored for your own market and offers. Soâ€¦
- If youâ€™ve never written and ad before, this could be an excellent introduction to writing a sales letter that could shortcut your learning curve. If youâ€™ve got everything down in business except for copywriting, then this literally could be the most important message youâ€™ll ever read.
- If you write ads for your business but find yourself â€œstuckâ€ or ar “unsure” of what works, then this will show you how you can save tons of time and boost the rate at which you grow your business.
- If you hire copywriters or outside marketers, this formula is critical so you know whether or not the copywriter you hired did a good job. If you donâ€™t write your own ads (or donâ€™t plan to) then this template will help you sell your product better, not just by using sales letters, but postcards, radio, face-to-face, etc. Because most of the psychology is exactly the same.
- If you are a copywriter or do marketing for others, you can use this template as a simple â€œchecklistâ€ to make sure you have included every value-builder strategy, every price objection technique, and every headline tip you might have otherwise missed if you didnâ€™t have this resource to guide you.
It Doesnâ€™t Matter How Much Traffic You Drive To A Website Or How Many Direct Mail Pieces You Send Out! If You Donâ€™t Have A Message That Sells The Product/Service, Then Youâ€™ll Always StruggleMost of the A-List GKIC members who earn 6 and 7-figure incomes donâ€™t send out mailers with just an order link on them. And when we promote our international events, the SuperConference and Info-SUMMIT, we donâ€™t just send out an order page and expect people to fork over thousands of dollars to attend. Each mailing, email, or online sales letter has irresistible copy that gets the prospectâ€™s attention, builds the desire for the product or service, and gets the prospect to take fast action. Yet most marketers skimp on copywriting or donâ€™t put any effort into learning this valuable skill. They just focus on driving as much traffic as possible or testing differing offers. Did you know that itâ€™s been shown that changing just one word in a headline could increase response by up to 300%? Even changing how you introduce a letter or position price can boost your response. Thatâ€™s why the big mailing houses like Agora and Boardroom spend millions of dollars testing copy and are always trying to beat their â€œcontrolsâ€â€¦or pieces of copy that have converted well for them. And thatâ€™s why people pay GKIC founder Dan Kennedy up to $100,000 for a single sales letter. Do you think Danâ€™s clients would pony up that kind of dough if copy wasnâ€™t that important? But hereâ€™s the real beauty of this template:
Once You Use This Template For Your First Sales Piece, You Can Easily â€œRecycleâ€ The Sales Points For Emails, Video Scripts, Webinars, Postcards, Etc.This message is going to truly be â€œmoneyâ€ for you because not only will it make writing sales letters easier, but you can then â€œborrowâ€ sales points such as benefits, objections, value-builders, offers, etc. for other marketing pieces. Just ask the 7-figure earners and GKIC founder Dan Kennedy. The real â€œmovers and shakersâ€ use multiple messages via multiple media to get sales. They donâ€™t just send out one sales letter and thatâ€™s it. So not only will this formula help you write your first sales piece, but it will help you get the sales points you need in any selling situationâ€”either through media like postcards and direct mail or even face-to-face selling. Because the truth is: a sales letter really is a one-on-one sales conversation between yourself and your prospect. Think of a sales letter as a little salesperson doing all the selling for you. Thatâ€™s the power of copy and youâ€™ll get to follow along with the Masters when you take action today and add this to your marketing arsenal:
The Power of Copy Unleashed
How To Create An Offer Your Customers, Clients and
Patients Are Powerless To ResistThe Power Of Copy consists of One DVDs, 2 CDs and a manual. The best part is that it’ll only take you about 90 minutes to go through and it will give you a HUGE unfair advantage when it comes to dominating your marketplace. Hereâ€™s why: most of your competitors are woefully bad at writing copy. More than likely, they follow what those â€œfat-catâ€ Madison Avenue advertising agencies do: brand advertising thatâ€™ll evaporate your marketing budget. Unless youâ€™re Coke, Microsoft, or Pepsi and have millions of dollars to plunk down on a Super Bowl ad, your best bet is to learn the art of GKIC-style direct response advertising. And the Power of Copy could give you the ability to easily perform one of the hardest things to do for most businesspeople: convince a prospect to buy or take an action just with the power of your words:
Hereâ€™s Just Some Of The Tips Youâ€™ll Discover That Will Have You Generating More Sales And Traffic Than Ever Before, Within Minutes of Tearing Into This System:
- The simple 3-step process for starting your sales letter so you donâ€™t have to throw up your hands in frustration figuring out what to do next. If youâ€™ve ever stared at the blinking cursor on your Word document wondering what to write next, then this is a godsendâ€¦
- How to tap into what REALLY makes people buy your product or service. Most small business owners make the mistake of guessing at what their prospects want and need and donâ€™t ascertain what will REALLY make them buyâ€¦
- The secret to getting that first draft done thatâ€™ll save you tons of time and frustration. Most copywriters and small business owners really mess this upâ€¦and this could result in sub-standard copy thatâ€™ll make your customers throw that letter in the trash!
- The 1 super-simple step to take as soon as the copy is written. This takes only 5-10 minutes but could mean the difference between â€œC+â€ level copy and â€œAâ€ level copy.
- The simple 7-step formula for creating an offer thatâ€™ll make your target audience salivate over your product/service. It doesnâ€™t matter if the copy was written by Dan Kennedyâ€”if prospects donâ€™t want what youâ€™re selling, youâ€™re not going to get any sales!
- The 1 quick tweak you can make with any product and service that could sky-rocket your profits. We do this with every launch here at GKIC and you can easily employ this strategy too.
- Our sales boosting 5-step â€œgoldenâ€ checklist regarding bonuses. Violate these golden â€œrulesâ€ and your offer is going to fall flat and your bonuses are just going to take up space in your sales letter or ad.
- How to build up tension in your prospect so they cannot help but whip out their wallet and BUY. This is what separates the A-players from the â€œwanna-beâ€™sâ€.
- The secret to framing price so the prospect will see that the price is a bargainâ€¦even if the product is thousands of dollars.
- The one addition you can make to your price and offer that could bolster your profits. If you aren’t doing this you’re leaving thousands of dollars on the table!
- 23 proven templates you can use to get started writing bullet points for your product or service. Bullet points create magic in your sales pieces and youâ€™ll just copy and paste, add the specifics for your product, and youâ€™ll be all set!
- Dave Deeâ€™s â€˜Top 10 Rulesâ€™ for writing headlines. Follow these rules and youâ€™ll be able to write headlines thatâ€™ll grab your prospect by the lapels and FORCE them to read your ad.
- The easiest way to bring up objections in your copy that doesnâ€™t require deep psychological stuff. Just do this simple step and you can â€œflipâ€ more prospects to buying from you.
- The key to getting better at writing copy so you can do it at a higher level than most experienced copywriters. It is possible if you follow this one little â€œtrickâ€ all A-Level copywriters perform.
- â€¦and a whole LOT more!