â€œDiscover Dan Kennedyâ€™s Lifetime Of Work–Including 356 Examples And 1556 TOTAL Pages Of Ads, Notes, Samples, Photos And Artifacts–Accumulated Over 40+ Years In Marketing, Copywriting, Speaking And Authorshipâ€¦â€
You Can Only Get This RARE Collection
Of My Lifetime Of Work For A Very Limited Timeâ€¦You see, I picked these to be good representatives of changes in style and technique across the decades, from 1970 to Present. Included are pieces that were extremely successful, pieces of historical curiosity, and personal favorites. This collection includes my first B2B full-page trade journal ad I wrote back in 1973â€¦all the way to recent promotions I wrote this year. It also includes my first ads I wrote for Magnetic Marketingâ€¦my most successful product to date. I even included the script for the actual speech I used to sell Magnetic Marketing from the stage. I also included selected pieces from the seminar marketing campaigns I did for one client â€“ Rory Fatt and Restaurant Marketing Systems â€“ from 2005 to 2006 through 2010. Youâ€™ll get a bigger snapshot later on of all 1554 pages of this archive thatâ€™ll generate TONS of:
- Ideas for copy angles and how to position your product or service in your copywriting and marketing. You never want to start with a blank slate when writing copy or devising a marketing campaign for a product. This Archive will save you a TON of time and money trying to â€œfigure things outâ€ for yourself.
- Ideas for offers youâ€™ll be able to â€œswipe and deployâ€ for your own promotions. The offer is THE most important element of a promotionâ€¦without a good offer the copy falls flat. Youâ€™ll see 40+ years of offers that have converted well for my clients and me. And youâ€™ll be able to spark tons of ideas for your own offers for products, services and seminars.
- Design ideas for your promotions youâ€™ll be able to implement for your own ads. Most of these are print ads and magalogs that will spark ideas for your own promotions so you donâ€™t have to wonder what works and what doesnâ€™t.
- Headlines, closes, bullets, stories, etc. you can swipe for your own promotions. This could be a literal marketing godsend for you since youâ€™ll be able to flip through all 1556 pages of examples and â€œswipeâ€ ideas for your own.
Do NOT Ignore Campaigns
That Are Not In Your Marketâ€¦For example, if youâ€™re not a seminar marketer, donâ€™t ignore Roryâ€™s campaigns or any other campaign youâ€™ll come across in this Archive. There is much here to be adaptable and transferable for you own business. No one engaged in marketing can fail to unearth gems in this massive collection. Yes, some of these items were not in pristine condition, in my files and drawers, cardboard cartons, and storage. So their reproductions are not perfect and some you might need a magnifying glass to examine. But trust me, your diligence will be rewarded. Hereâ€™s what else youâ€™ll discover in this 1556-page archive that could be a huge bastion for your business:
- A collection of content from presentations, products, speeches and seminars. Most of these have historical interest and or may have value if modified and used today. This includes entire sales presentations you can learn from, swipe ideas and implement for your own presentations.
- Product covers and even entire products, including a complete copy of my â€œ63 Killer Marketing Strategiesâ€ manual. The ideas you can glean from this collection could make this Archive more than worth investing!
- Books and book promotions I used to breathe life into my books, since publishers are not promoters. A large assortment of the activity I used to promote my books is here so you can â€œswipe and deployâ€ for your own promotions.
- Newsletters and other publications that have been the foundation of virtually my entire career. I donâ€™t think there is any single thing as vital to a person or businessâ€™ success than its own print media. And youâ€™ll get an unfair â€œhead startâ€ over your competitors thanks to this collection.
- Photos with me with various celebrities including Joe Theismann, Ronald Reagan, Paul Harvey and on location at many events. I used these photos to build up a â€œcelebrity auraâ€ around my business and myself. Youâ€™ll also discover cartoons Iâ€™ve used for my marketing as well.
- Personal items related to my personal life and interests, and correspondence Iâ€™ve had throughout my 40 years in information marketing that will be a huge interest to you