Your Step-by-Step System for Building, and Scaling a Facebook Marketing Agency
Keep Reading to See Exactly Why THIS IS DIFFERENT than any Other Facebook Masterclass You’ve Ever Seen.
What’s Inside of Closer’s Cafe? (all of these areas are constantly updated with to stay Compliant with Facebook’s Latest Changes) Value: $499.95 Closer’s Cafe Area 1: One of the main reasons that people fail when starting a Facebook agency is that they start by offering high ticket services to businesses right out of the gate. Those same services require an amount of hands on time that makes rapid scaling virtually impossible without a team. Our Social Content and Scheduling Masterclass will teach you how to create an agency using services that you can automate and that naturally lend themselves to the higher ticket upsell services. InsideÂ Area 1 You’ll Learn How to:
- Understand Your Audience’s Real Needs We will walk you through the 11 highly profitable local industries recommended you target this year with this service. Not only do these types of businesses need help with their social media, but they are the types of businesses that allow you to scale your business and not have to spend too much time servicing one client. AKA: These are the “rinse and repeat” niches.
- How to Find the Ideal Local Clients Not all clients are created equal. We’ll show you exactly what you need to look for before you ever reach out to a potential “Social Content and Scheduling” Client. This is going to save you hours of your time.
- New Client Ice Breakers & Scripts Simply put… you’re never going to have trouble reaching out and talking to a new potential client again. I’ll show you exactly how I do it and exactly how I do it in an hour a week using both online and in person tactics. I’ll also show you how to intelligently follow up after you initially break the ice (this one part is enough of a reason to sign up).
- How to Provide the Social Content & Scheduling Service This section is the game changer. We’ll show you how to provide the service and, more importantly, how to do it in a way that allows you to have tons of clients without adding extra work to your week. This is as close to “set it and forget it” as you’re going to get.
- The Client Onboarding Path This is so important and it’s the reason why I keep my clients paying me month after month. I’ll show you how to set a client up to know exactly what to expect and what they are getting… and what they should do if they have any questions or concerns along the way. This makes a client comfortable with the process and keeps them paying month after month. (and sending new business my way)
- How to Scale to 100 Clients this year Face it. Most businesses don’t lend themselves to scaling to 100 clients. If you set up your systems correctly, however, 100 clients isn’t that much extra work (it’s just more income). We’ll show you exactly how to scale to 100 Social Media Content Clients… The Right Way.
- What to Upsell your Monthly Clients (and When) You didn’t think we were just going to make the $99-299/month fee did you? Nope. We’ll show you exactly what I offer clients as an upsell and how you can scale your clients past the monthly fee (this is how you go from a 6 figure business to a 7 figure business fast.)
- The Secret Service that’ll Open Up 100k for you this year. Once you see what is in store for the upcoming year, you’re going to see exactly why this is the business you need to throw all your effort into. We’ll show you a powerful resource that is going to make your “Social Content and Scheduling” business a powerhouse this year.
- Make Money with This System without doing the Service Yes… It’s finally going to be possible. We’ll show you exactly how to make money selling the Social Content and Scheduling Service…. even if you don’t want to actually perform the service yourself.
- Choosing an Industry to Serve Learn how to choose local industries that based on the LTV of their customers. (This will help you establish your pricing.)
- The Exact Way We Service Local Ad Clients (Funnels, Jaw Dropping Offers, & Ads explained)
- How to Prospect for Potential Clients (Icebreakers) This is where you will learn how to position yourself in front of prospective clients, and break the ice so that you don’t have to cold pitch your services.
- How to Pitch & Close Local Clients Learn Ben’s proven process for pitching (and closing) your agency service, so that they are willing to take a chance on you, even if you have no results to show them.
- How to Formally Setup a U.S. Based Business If your agency is something that you want to take seriously, and take out of hobby status, there are a few things you need to consider. In this video, you will learn some of the things that you will need to get into place before scaling too far. It’s the least sexy part of the training, but will save you tons of headache and money, if you do it sooner rather than later.