Identify and profit from the most common market situations using highly successful option strategies.
Course DescriptionMost decent finance courses provide a list of strategies, with information on how to build them. However, when you are investing, you don’t first think of a strategy and then find a situation in which you can use it. You react to market situations. We have analyzed market movements and strategies for the past decades and have come up with a list of the five most common market situations. Using our own fund’s backtested data, we have then identified which strategies have had the highest success rates in each of these situations. The result is a dynamic, to-the-point course that teaches you how to:
- identify tradeable market situations
- apply the most statistically successful strategy
- build the strategies
- increase your chances of success
- avoid mistakes
- manage your positions (even when they go against you)
- close your trade in order to maximise your total returns.
What are the requirements?
- Some basic knowledge of options is recommended (although we provide a brief overview at the start of the course)
- Internet connection
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 16 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Identify major tradeable situations
- Choose the right strategy for each market condition
- Avoid mistakes that can ruin your trade
- Use options to maximise your profit and limit your risk
- Know which tradeable situations offer the highest chances of making money
What is the target audience?
- Smart, ambitious individuals who want to master their money-making skills in the most common market situations